310T Truck and Coach Technician - Windsor Location
Carrier Truck Centers was established in 1960. Today, we are proud to be a dealer for the most trusted names in the transportation industry across Ontario.
With five locations to serve with quality people and quality products, we have a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member.
Our Windsor, ON Dealership has immediate openings for experienced, knowledgeable, motivated and career minded, 310T Technicians.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment responsible for maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and diagnosing, while performing in a safe and professional manner.
What do we offer?
· Competitive Market Hourly Wages
· $2.00 / hr. shift premium
· Excellent Technician Mentorship Program
· Technician Proficiency Bonus $0.50 - $3.50 per hour depending on performance
· Paid Vendor and OEM Training Programs, Opportunity to advance to Master Technician Certification
· Paid time for Online Training
· Up to $1.70 Hourly Wage Incentive for Online Training Completion
· $500 Annual Tool Allowance
· $200 Annual Boot Allowance
· Technician Signing Bonus Program-$2000 Licensed 310T Technician plus $1000 if you have Cummins or Navistar certification.
· Complimentary Uniform Program with dry cleaning
· Social Perks such as, lunches, BBQs and Holiday meals
· Company matched RRSP Program
· Vacation Time Off
· Extended Healthcare
· Vision Care
· Dental Care
· Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Identify and Diagnose malfunctions and perform service repairs on all truck systems
· Perform brake, safety and PM inspections
· Perform road test and possible yard or road side inspections / repairs
· Complete assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant guidelines and requirements
· Properly document parts /repair notes or technician stories / inspection forms to maintain proper workflow throughout repair process
· Strives to maintain a safe and clean, productive and efficient work area
· Maintain good relationships with customers and vendors
· Maintain the required tools for the job.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 1-3 years working experience on heavy equipment and vehicles
· Experience with computerized diagnostics
· Knowledge of International / Isuzu systems an asset
· Knowledge of Cummins engines an asset
· Is self-motivated and able to work well with and without direct supervision
· Ability to proactively problem solve and think logically under pressure
· Attention to detail and organized
- Full Time Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Rotating shifts between 6:30 am and 11:30 pm
License / Certification:
- Valid 310T Truck and Coach Technician License preferred
- Valid Ontario G Driver’s License