310T Truck and Coach Apprentice- Woodstock Location
310T Truck and Coach Apprentice
Carrier Truck Centers is growing! We require motivated and career minded 310T Truck and Coach Apprentice located in our Woodstock, Ontario Dealership. Carrier Centers offers an excellent one on one mentorship program in a clean and modern facility. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced team environment.
All levels of 310T Apprentices are invited to apply.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Market Hourly Wage
- Excellent Apprentice Mentorship Program
- Weekly scheduled time with 310T Journeyman
- Paid Vendor and OEM Training Programs
- Paid time for Online Training
- Hourly Wage Incentive for Online Training Completion
- $500 Annual Tool Allowance
- $175 Boot Allowance
- Complimentary Uniform Program with dry cleaning
- Social Perks such as, Pizza lunches, BBQs and Holiday lunches
- Company matched RRSP Program
- Vacation Time Off
- Extended Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
What’s a day like as a 310T Apprentice?
- Manages personal log book according to Ministry standard.
- Complete assigned duties within qualification level, in accordance with all relevant guidelines and requirements.
- When conducting assigned repairs and/or maintenance identifies and reports any additional maintenance and/or repairs that may be required to be performed by a technician with a higher qualification.
- Records time spent, parts used, and repairs and/or maintenance conducted on appropriate internal forms.
- Strives to maintain a safe and clean, productive and efficient work area.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Enrolled at the College of Trades
- 1-2 years working experience on heavy equipment and vehicle.
- Has the willingness to learn and strive for excellence in any task undertaken.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while demonstrating strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Will have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Is Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
About Us: Carrier Centers was established in 1960. Today, we are proud to be a dealer for the most trusted names in the transportation industry across Ontario. We have a lease and rental division, fleet management, and a full-service body shop. With five locations to serve, our promise to you remains the same – quality people and quality products. We have a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. Every member of our team from service technicians to administration plays an integral role in the continued success of our company. We are on a path of growth and succession and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift